Winner of seven 1988 Tony Awards, including Best Musical, Andrew Lloyd Webber’s masterwork is a timeless story of seduction and despair. Set at the Paris opera house, a beautiful soprano becomes the obsession of a mysterious, disfigured musical genius.
GROUP SALES DISCOUNT STARTING AT: $29
GROUP TICKETS MINIMUM: 10+ (Looking for less than 10 tickets? To purchase individual tickets, click here!)
MAJESTIC THEATRE: 247 West 44th St. - New York, NY
RUN TIME: 2 hours and 30 minutes, including one 15 minute intermission
- CARMINE'S: A family style restaurant offering exceptional value to its guests through the many dishes of Southern Italian cuisine. (200 W 44th St, carminesnyc.com/locations/times-square)
- OSTERIA AL DOGE: Vibrant pre-theater haunt serving Venetian fare (pizzas, pastas & more) in a balcony-equipped space. (142 W 44th St, osteriaaldogenyc.com)
- JOHN'S OF TIME SQUARE: Famous circa-1929 Village pizzeria slings trademark thin-crust pies in a soaring Midtown space. (260 W 44th St, johnspizzerianyc.com)
- ICON PARKING (225 W 44th St.)
- EDISON PARKFAST (307 W 44th St.)
- MEYER PARKING (146 W 44th St.)
BUS PARKING NEARBY:
- W 44th St. (between 12th and 11th)
- W 45th St. (between 11th and 12th)
- W 46th St. (between 11th and 10th)
For the best seats at the best price, give us a call at 877-943-2929 now!