The Serengeti comes to life as never before through the extraordinary vision that is The Lion King. More than 50 million people have felt the thrill of this Tony Award winner for Best Musical, which tells the classic journey of young royal heir Simba. Giraffes strut, birds swoop and gazelles leap in a dazzling panorama that overwhelms the sense and inspires you with the wonder of life. This is The Lion King. Imagination Untamed.
GROUP SALES DISCOUNT STARTING AT: $89
GROUP TICKETS MINIMUM: 20+ (Looking for less than 20 tickets? To purchase individual tickets, click here!)
MINSKOFF THEATRE: 200 West 45th Street, New York, NY
RUN TIME: 2 hours and 30 minutes, including one 15 minute intermission
- KODAMA SUSHI: Casual restaurant with sushi, Japanese entrees & lunch specials that draw a pre-theater crowd. (301 W 45th St, kodamasushinyc.com)
- JOHN’S OF TIMES SQUARE: Famous circa-1929 Village pizzeria slings trademark thin-crust pies in a soaring Midtown space. (260 W 44th St, johnspizzerianyc.com)
- CARMINE’S: Bustling restaurant with enormous portions of traditional Italian dishes served family style. (200 W 44th St, carminesnyc.com)
- CHAMPION PARKING (251 W 45th St)
- ICON PARKING SYSTEMS (164 W 46th St)
- 344 W 45TH ST CORPORATION (350 W 45th St)
BUS PARKING NEARBY:
- W 45th St. (between 11th and 12th)
- W 44th St. (between 12th and 11th)
- W 46th St. (between 11th and 12th)
For the best seats at the best price, give us a call at 877-943-2929 now!