Two-time Academy Award winner and Tony Award winner Denzel Washington returns to Broadway in one of the signal roles in the American theatre in Eugene O’Neill’s The Iceman Cometh, for 14 weeks only.
Frank Rich of The New York Times raved, “the word ‘masterwork’ is not invoked lightly. Eugene O’Neill’s tragic vision remains undiminished by time. The Iceman Cometh is a ferocious American classic that has lost none of its power to send one shaking into the middle of the night.” Beginning March 22, 2018, Denzel Washington, fresh off his extraordinary sell-out runs in both Fences and A Raisin in the Sun, comes back to the Main Stem in “the greatest American play” (New York Magazine) by “the greatest American playwright” (The Washington Post).
PREVIEWS BEGIN MARCH 22, 2018
CLOSING JULY 1, 2018
GROUP SALES DISCOUNT RATES STARTING AT: $49
GROUP TICKETS MINIMUM: 10+ (Looking for less than 10 tickets? To purchase individual tickets, click here!)
BERNARD B. JACOBS THEATRE: 252 West 45th Street, New York, NY
RUN TIME: TBD
- KODAMA SUSHI: Casual restaurant with sushi, Japanese entrees & lunch specials that draw a pre-theater crowd. (kodamasushi.net, 301 W 45th St)
- JOHN’S OF TIMES SQUARE: Famous circa-1929 Village pizzeria slings trademark thin-crust pies in a soaring Midtown space. (johnspizzerianyc.com, 260 W 44th St)
- CARMINE’S: Bustling restaurant with enormous portions of traditional Italian dishes served family style. (carminesnyc.com, 200 W 44th St)
- CHAMPION PARKING (251 W 45th St)
- ICON PARKING SYSTEMS (164 W 46th St)
- 344 W 45TH ST CORPORATION (350 W 45th St)
BUS PARKING NEARBY:
- W 45th St. (between 11th and 12th)
- W 46th St. (between 11th and 10th)
- W 44th (between 12th and 11th)
For the best seats at the best price, give us a call at 877-943-2929 now!